About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, August 28, 2015

I'm baaaack!!

Alright y'all, here we go again. Sorry for the major lack of posting (to all 5 of you who read this little blog!!), but life has been busy! There are SO many things I want to blog about, just to have the memory. We went to Disney again, moved into our new house, have done numerous updates to our new house, I started a new job that I love, and William is starting a new preschool - next week! So I have a lot to get caught up on so I can stay on track! :) Be patient - soon an update on all of our house projects is coming - can you believe we have been there over a year?!

See you soon!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment