About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

December 5th was my birthday! The big 27!! I really didnt want to make a big deal about it, just go to dinner with some friends. So we planned to meet Ashley and Willie at Texas Roadhouse that night.

The funny thing was, Tanya showed up to ride with us and I thought that was kind of strange but I had wanted her to go anyway so I figured mama or Robbie had gotten up with her.

We get to ashley's and walk in and there are decorations and appetizers laid out and my favorite - edible art cake!! So my mom and Hannah had actually planned a surprise party for me!! We ended up staying there and eating salads, pizza and wings. Lara lee came also! It was a fun night spent with great friends and our babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment