About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

William + Conner = BFF!!!

Y'all, I am SO behind on blogging! It makes me so mad at myself. We have had some busy weekends lately!!

Two weeks ago, Shelley and Conner came up for the day on Saturday. You may or may not remember that every time Shelley comes, we are shocked. ;) So, she texted me early and said they were thinking about coming. I figured she was just kidding, so I went about my business of setting out pork chops for dinner. She texted a few minutes later saying they were on their way, in the car!! I got so excited and the pork chops made a hasty retreat to the freezer! Conner and William play so well together now! It is so fun to see their little friendship flourish. They played for a few minutes before we went to lunch at O'Charley's. We then headed over to North Hills to shop their sidewalk sale (a bust!) By the time we were through with that, Robbie was off and we went home to relax for a while before dinner. Shelley brought William some of Conner's toys and he had a ball trying to figure out the musical walker. When we dumped all of the toys out of the bin that she brought them in, we put the boys in. They thought it was SO funny! She pushed them all over the floor. Right before we got them out, William threw his arm around Conner and kissed him on the cheek!! We have NEVER seen him do that before. I'm not sure where he got it, but we DIED laughing. We went to dinner at the Mexican restaurant and they headed out around 8:30. We were so glad they came to visit!!!


William watching MMC waiting for his buddy!

Crawling around and getting stuck

Playing together!




<3



Shopping!



Both staring at MMC!



LOL! Can't believe I caught it on camera!




The next day, William played with his ride-on truck that Shelley brought. He LOVES it!! We went to lunch at Amante's Pizza with Mama and he enjoyed some mac and cheese and pizza crust. That night, he was SUCH a sweetheart. I rode in the backseat with him for the first time in a long time, and he kept putting his little hand on my arm and patting. So sweet.






No comments:

Post a Comment