About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Molly!!!

Shew, sorry about the long blog break. I hate it! Things just got busy around here, I guess. As always, though, there are some events that need capturing, so bear with me! ;)

Two weeks ago!, we celebrated our sweet Molly's second birthday. Ashley pulled out all the stops, as usual, and created a wonderful carnival-themed bash! It was adorable. My favorite part was the "snowcones" aka cupcakes. We had a fun dinner of hotdogs, popcorn with every flavor seasoning you can imagine, cupcakes, cotton candy, nachos, and more! So fun. Robbie had off so he was able to come too! William had the best time walking around with Molly's new Minnie Mouse and Doc McStuffins toys (you can tell he has all girl friends haha!)


Birthday girl's cupcake!
The big top!
William told me he was on the phone with "Hattah"




Family shot! William's face makes me LOL!


Sadly, the only pic I got of the two of them!




Silly boy!






Thanks for having us to such a fun party, Ashley and Willie!!! We had a ball celebrating!!





No comments:

Post a Comment