About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Leaving Disney

All good things have to come to an end, right? Saturday morning was our end. I was sooo sad. It didn't help that William kept saying, "You ready to go see Mickey??" I told Robbie I just wanted to quit it all and stay right here in this resort forever! You think I'm kidding?! 

Before we left, I took a few corny pictures around our resort - the pool area right by our room, the huge Lady and the Tramp that William had been obsessed with all week, and W in front of our room door, ha!










Robbie and I loaded the car, and then we all headed to the food court at the resort for breakfast. We had a counter service meal left from not using one one day, and so we figured we may as well use it! We had a huge breakfast, let William run around the arcade for a minute, and then hit the road!! :(




Pulling out of our resort :(

Our drive home felt SO long. There is no more excitement I guess, so it just goes on foreverrr. We didn't leave until 11:30 am, and didn't get home until 11:30 pm. We were exhausted. We stopped for dinner at a Shoney's in SC. I haven't eaten at a Shoney's since I was a little girl, on the way home from Norfolk with Mama and Granny. I had to order a hot fudge cake for the table, in memory of Granny. She would always get me one!!


We managed to unpack the car and then crawled upstairs to bed. Sooo many happy memories made on this trip! We are definitely becoming obsessed with all things Disney! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment