About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, March 3, 2014

My Valentine

Can y'all believe how fast time is flying?! I am so ready to post about Disney, but wanted to do a quick post on my little Valentine. ;) Robbie and I were supposed to go to a marriage date night at church. It was going to be so fun, dinner and dancing!! BUT, he ended up closing Valentine's night. Womp womp. We enjoyed his company in the morning, and then William and I ventured out with Mama, Stephanie, and Susan to Page Road Grill. We had never tried it, and it was something different. It is owned by the same company who own the Mez, and we LOVE the Mez. We shared an appetizer of shrimp and corn hushpuppies, with a pimento cheese dipping sauce. SO good! I had the burger, and it was amazing!!! For those that are local, you should definitely try it out!!! William, Mama, and I shared the Banana Cream Pie for dessert - yum! After dinner, we ran to Target to get a few essentials for our Disney trip. A different night than I had planned - but still so fun. How can I even be sad with THAT sweet face below?! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment