About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Compney"

Did anyone read that title out-loud? Yeah, that's how I pronounce what you educated folks may call "company". It's just more fun that way. ;)

Last weekend was a great weekend in the Brown House. Some of our favorite people, the Rutherford family, came to visit us from South Carolina! William had talked about Grace coming for days. In fact, he was up at 6:45 Friday morning, singing, "Gwace is coming, Gwace is coming." Carolyn got some great pics right as the door opened of them being excited to see each other! William had to show Grace his room, the playroom, and every other room. He is so funny about this "new house" business. 






Once I got home, we all headed different ways. Robbie and Paul took William and Grace to dinner and to see Planes: Fire & Rescue. They loved it! Carolyn and I were headed off to Lynnwood Grill for girl's night with a couple of our faves. Which then also turned into a movie night (movie shall remain nameless to protect us ;)).  Everyone should just go see a dumb movie, drink a little wine, and crack up laughing with some girlfriends. So.much.fun. 






The movie theater sold wine!! Score.

Saturday morning, Carolyn and Paul had to go unpack a POD, and because I don't like being hot, I begged (lol) to watch Grace and William at home, and it worked! ;) We had so much fun, dancing to the hot dog song, playing the fishing game, playing with bubbles, and just making a big ol fun mess. Afterwards, we met up with C&P to have lunch. Paul took the kids home after that to nap, and Carolyn and I just ran to Target for "one thing". Well 4 hours later, we arrived home. We found some great deals during our two hours at Pier One, and couldn't pass them up! Hey, we both just moved into new houses, and I can't stand blankness! We joked with the saleslady that we were buying all of this for our new house together, since our husbands were going to kick us out!







Later that night, we headed to Scott's 2nd birthday party!! It was totally train, plane, and car themed, and everything was SO cute!!! William's favorite part were the train tracks heading up the sidewalk to the front door. In fact, he ended up skinning his knees later that night, chasing Scott down those exact tracks, haha! Scott was so sweet and shy when his cake came out and we all sang Happy Birthday. So sweet. We had a great evening celebrating that sweet little boy!!!







I stole Luke from Holly, and as soon as William spotted him, he said, "I need to hold that baby." Sooo he did. So sweet!



So sweet! Hugging goodbye!

That night, Grace and William wanted to sleep in William's room. We were nervous, but we let them. It took over an hour for them to settle down, haha. They did well all night, until 5:30 am! They were both crying, so I ran in there, and William said he wanted to come to my room. I said, "OK but Grace is going to go to her Mommy and Daddy's room." Grace was sooo pitiful, "But I want to be with Williammmm", so guess what? Two little monkeys came to my bed. Shew.


After showers, we were ready for church! I had a taste of having two kids (shew!), and fixed them both waffles, took them to church in my car, got their check in stickers, and took them to their class. I almost made it - but we were halfway down the hall when I realized Grace didn't have her bag. William helped me find it (way back at check-in) and all was well. However, I don't think I'm ready for two babies yet! ;)


Love this!!!
William was so sad when they left. :( He keeps asking if Grace is coming back. Bless his heart. As said as it is to hear his little pitiful questions, at least we are blessed enough to have such good friends, that we miss dearly!! Carolyn and Paul - start planning that next visit! You are welcome anytime!!










1 comment:

  1. Love. It. Made me tear up. What a fun, special weekend!! We miss you guys so much! You know we have our next trip planned, can't wait! Now y'all have to come here! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete