About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fun Weekend!

Hi again! Please continue to bare with me, ha! I am actually going to post what we did this weekend, because we have lots of fun pictures from it! After that, I'll start backtracking. If it seems like it doesn't make sense, that is because it doesn't. However, my brain is so Type A that I need to go ahead and post something, or I will never post again since I will never be caught up. Shew. Rant over.

Saturday, William and I got up and cleaned the whole house! It was such a mess from all of the moving and company, so we were glad to get it all straight. After that, Caleb, Laura, and the girls stopped by to see house progress. William was SO excited to see them! Lucy was just glad that we had graham crackers. ;)


That afternoon, we headed to The Little Gym for Noemie's 3rd birthday party!! Molly came too, so William was in his element. He kept looking all around for her and yelling, "MOWWWYYY, where ARE you?!" All of the kids had the best time running and playing. Happy Birthday, sweet Noemie!!! Thank you for having us to such a fun party!!















After the party, the Butchers came back to our house for dinner! Robbie grilled pork tenderloin and corn on cob, and I made a salad. It was so good, and we were able to catch up on everything. Between both of us moving, we felt like we haven't gotten together in forever! William is obsessed with poor Claire. He kept going over to her and hugging her saying, "I just LOVE you Cwaire".



Yesterday, William and I skipped church, which I hate! But, he was up EARLY saying he was sick. I guess it was just drama, because he was fine when he finally woke up at 9! It was Hannah's birthday, so we texted her to get some lunch with us and head over to the pool. William LOVES the pool and is just fearless and completely swims by himself. No.fear. We stayed for 3 hours and then got ready to celebrate Hannah with dinner at Olive Garden that night!



Our new fave cake- from Whole Foods!
I love a fun, busy weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun Sara. That party place looks so much fun, I'm planning a birthday party for my Red and I know she would really enjoy a little gym place!

    ReplyDelete