About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

FIVE years!!!


Flashback!!!



On Friday, Robbie and I celebrated five years of marriage!! A decent milestone, if I do say so myself. But honestly, in this crazy world, every day is a daggone milestone. I am so thankful for Robbie daily, but July 11th just gives us one big day to celebrate each other!

We wanted to go somewhere different this time, so we picked a restaurant in a little shopping village near my work - Village Grill. It was really good! I got wild and tried the grilled chicken breast with avocado cream sauce, green beans, and cheddar chipotle potatoes. OEMGEE they were so hot!!! It was unreal. But still good overall! Robbie had the "three little pigs", which had BBQ, pork belly, and ribs. He LOVED it! 

We walked next door to Simply Crepes. I had heard great things, and we just wanted to try it. It was really good, but not somewhere I'd be dying to go all the time. Robbie had an Oreo ice cream one, and I had a banana, walnut, caramel, ice cream crepe and it was delish!! After we were good and stuffed, we headed to Target to get some things, and then get back home to William! 

He was totally entertained by Grandma and Grandpa. Our neighborhood put on a movie night, with pizza and The Lego Movie. The three of them went to that, and William was SO excited for it! He talked about it for 2 days!! They sat outside, watched the movie, and even got to eat  candy!! ;) Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa, for a fun night!!!

Cheers to five years, and to many many more! 







Movie night!




1 comment:

  1. Happy belated anniversary! And Congrats on 5 years!

    I love Simply Crepes, but I like their breakfast crepes best. Their dessert crepes are good, but I prefer to go to Coffee and Crepes in Cary for dessert crepes (or make them at home myself). (I'm a bit of a crepe snob... LOL)

    ReplyDelete