About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy 30th!

On December 5th, I turned the BIG 3-0!! Robbie, Hannah, and Mama somehow planned a surprise birthday party for me! I am the hardest person to surprise. But they pulled it off, and I have never felt so special!!! 40 of my closest friends and family were at Dos Taquitos, a fun Mexican restaurant downtown. It had a private room, which was SO nice for all of the kids! We had a great time with great food! My cake was gorgeous, with my favorite thing, a monogram, on it! I am so, so blessed to call all of these people my friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment