About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Ornament Exchange!

Every year for the past several (5 I think??), Courtney, Ashley, Lara Lee and I have hosted an ornament exchange for our girlfriends. A fun time to eat, drink, be merry! We exchange ornaments too ;) But really, that's a small part of it - we just love getting all together!! We hosted this year, and Robbie and I were up until midnight the night before, decorating! Haha!!

In progress at 11 pm!

The next morning...still working!

All done!


And now for the inside...

<3
 
STILL Love my CDI girls!!!


And I just had to include one of the children ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment