About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting Started

Well this will officially be the first ever blog post of Sara Brown! I am very excited about trying this out. I have been reading blogs for a while now, especially thanks to my bff Erica and being inspired by Courtney. I figure no one will be interested in our pretty normal, sometimes boring, life :) But we'll see.

As of yesterday, I turned the big 2-6!!!!!!! It seems so much older than 25, even though I can tell NO difference. A little about me - July 11, 2009 I married the love of my life Robbie. It seems like everything else that happened before that doesn't even matter. BUT, before that I was a student at Peace College and then North Carolina State University. Let me just say, soo glad that is over with!!! So we live a pretty uneventful life in North Carolina...just us and our dog, Riley. She is a sweet four year old yellow lab and she is our baby! For sure.

This past week was my birthday celebration week!!! It all started on Tuesday...my whole office went out to lunch at Applebee's for my early birthday lunch. I work with a great group of people and have a job that I enjoy! My day was complete with cards and birthday cake!!

The big celebration was on Satuday night, my birthday eve. :) My mom, sis, Robbie, myself, our friends Ashley, Willie, Stephanie, and her dad went to dinner at The Melting Pot. What an experience! We were there for 3.5 hours!!!! It is a lot of fun though and definitely worth it.

Yesterday, my actual birthday, was spent with my sister and dad. He came up from about 3 hours away to be with us! We went to Kanki (my absolute fave) for lunch. It is always nice to see him. My dad and I really have a great relationship...we talk at least 2 times a day and if we don't ... that is strange to both of us. Sometimes if I haven't called, he will call me and make sure everything is ok because usually I am bugging him. I bug my mom also ;) She truly is my best friend and always there for me. It's funny how that becomes clearer and clearer the older we get, right?? She used to drive me crazy (And I am sure I did also) but now I am so thankful she lives in the same town as us and we have the relationship we do. I am a lucky, lucky girl!!!

Last night, we finished the night at Outback. It was nice to be with my mom, her friends, my sister and Robbie. Robbie and my mom got me this beautiful birthday cake!! I tried to add a picture, but oh well.

I am looking forward to recording our happenings on this blog and hopefully keeping all my out of town friends and family up to date on our lives!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY Ni! Glad you started a blog even though I talk to you almost every day ;) Glad you had a good birthday!!!! Can't wait to read your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut your face, you started a blog! LOVE IT! And I KNEW I would forget your birthday...sending you an e-mail pronto! Without computer reminders, I'm at a loss! :-( I better see a lot more posts, missy!

    ReplyDelete