About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ornament Exchange!

My sweet friend Ashley (known since practically birth) and my other good friend Lara Lee (fondly known as Ellie since our days at Peace College) decided to throw an ornament exchange party. I was sooo excited, especially since I had never been to one!! So, a group of 10 of us all got together at Ashley's beautiful home to eat, drink, and be merry!! Ashley is always a wonderful hostess and had many yummy treats and the most wonderful drink concoction of champagne and frozen fruit! YUM! We finally settled down after a couple hours of chatter to open ornaments. Everyone was pretty nice...only a couple people stole from other people!! I was last so I had the opportunity to steal anyone's I wanted...but I decided to stick with what I opened. It was a cute gingerbread wreath with little gingerbread men all over it! Why didn't I take a picture???
Ashley's beautiful living room!

Dessert table

Snacks!

Love the sign and the Christmas card arrangement

Me, Ashley and Becca. We know each other from Elizabeth City, but Ashley and I haven't seen Becca since 5th grade!!! We were so happy she made it!

Lara Lee (Ellie) and Courtney

All of the ornaments waiting for us to open them!

Nikki opened mine - a cute, glittery Santa!

Cameron got a really fun stocking, but Courtney stole it from her! :(

Ashley's loot!

Becca got this beautful star.


Denielle and Rebecca trying to decide - steal or not to steal??

The party was a lot of fun and from what I heard, it is going to be an annual thing - exciting!!!

1 comment: