About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, December 17, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

I love decorating for Christmas!! I am loving it even more this year because it is our first year in our new house! I have gone a little overboard with buying stuff... :/ I have some sort of tree in every bathroom and almost every room!! I figured I would share some pictures...I also love seeing other people's ideas (hint, hint!)
Welcome to our Home!!

 Reindeer bought at Pottery Barn last year on sale.

Kitchen

 One of my favorites from Pier One this year!

 Nativity Set


Christmas table!

 Close up of table setting

 Downstairs half bath

Fireplace/mantle 











Crab Pot Tree

 Master bathroom tree (I know, I know, I need a picture in that frame)

Master bedroom tree

Guest bathroom tree

Guest bathroom continued

Our tree!!!



Another fave, this one is from Target!

 Backyard

 I leave you with a pic of our sweet girl in front of the tree!!

Merry Christmas!!!!



1 comment: