About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 27, 2010

What is all this white stuff?!

Well, for the first time since sometime in the 40's, Raleigh had a white Christmas! Exciting to some, annoying to ME! As stated in the last post, it ended my fun Christmas plans early...grrr. It also pretty much means I am stuck in the house. I haven't left since we got home Saturday night. If you know me, you know I am always on the go; shopping or riding around doing something!!! So I am going a little crazy. Not to mention Robbie has had to make the trek to work, and so I have been praying he will make it there and home safely with the background noise of the news going on about black ice. We did end up getting about 8 inches at our house, which is the most I think I have ever seen!! It is pretty, but I just wish it would stay off the roads!!
Riley isn't the biggest fan - takes after her mama.

Robbie is assigned doggy duty in this mess!

Look how thick it is!!



"I'm trying to enjoy this..."



 My mom has been staying with us since Saturday night since she is even more of a baby about driving in the snow than I am and we didn't want her to be by herself. Luckily, I had the ingredients for Taco Soup and Garlic and Cheese Biscuits. (Taken from Kelly's Korner) This was a rarity at the least for us to have all of this food!! LOL. I missed getting a picture of the soup but the biscuits are below. It was YUMMY!!!


The snow wasn't all bad - it has afforded me a couple of work-from-home days! I will only have to go into the office one day this week, since I have Thursday and Friday off as well. Any big plans for New Years Eve??

No comments:

Post a Comment