About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 28, 2011

BFF Date Night

Last night, Robbie and I headed over to Ashley and Willie's for a low-key date night and to get our hair done by our fave stylist!! ;) I can always tell when it is time to get my hair done because people at work start making fun of my roots hahaha!! We started with fixing dinner. We ordered pizza and Willie fixed a great salad bar so we could make our own salads to go along with it. Yum!!!
Then it was time to start my hair. I get my hair colored (gasp!) and have to sit and wait for the color to set in. Of course I prefer this over the other method -- Ashley used to stick me under a dryer and I always complained because I couldn't hear everyone talking, haha!!
While that processed, Robbie and Willie watched TV and basically ignored us. (Just kidding!!)

After my haircut, it was Robbie's turn!! Man, did he need it!
Hairdresser gone crazy!!!! ;)

Ashley was trying to give my hair volume and I have a sensitive
scalp, so I was being dramatic and saying it hurt!

Still complaining

Finished product!!! MUCH better!
We love hanging out with Ashley and Willie, and love that we can both get our hair done by our trusted bff!!!

1 comment: