About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movin' on up...


We moved into our new house in May...and it pretty much looked like our apartment. Haha!! We just carried over the same furniture, arranged it the same way, etc. The picture below was taken the weekend we moved in. We had a 32" flat screen in an entertainment center my dad gave us about 5 years ago when I was in college.

Well, the new house has a pretty large living room and it was hard to see the TV from the couch!! Sooo we decided to ask for a larger TV for Christmas. My mom had told me a long time ago a TV would look so good above our fireplace. It really does look like it was made for a TV to be there. I just didn't want to spend the money on a daggone TV. So, my in-laws asked us if we would like a new TV...and we jumped on it!! My father-in-law, Amazon.com's number 1 fan, found us the perfect fit. They came up last weekend to help us hang it on the wall. It looks AMAZING!!!!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!!

Robbie and his dad trying to feed all of the wires through the wall.
Hanging the bracket.

My mother-in-law, myself and Riley supervised while playing with our iPad's and checking out the new Pottery Barn catalog.



                       


The finished product!!! Wonderful, right?!

A huge thanks to my in-laws for such a great TV and for coming to help get it on the wall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment