About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girl Talk

Last week, my good friend Courtney came over to our house and we decided that instead of going out, we would cook! Everyone who knows me knows that cooking is not my strong point, nor do I want it to be, but I was up for the challenge. We picked a recipe off of Gina's Skinny Recipes, a blog dedicated to Weight Watcher recipes. The recipe for the yummy Chicken Pot Pie Soup can be found here. It wasn't a very hard recipe to follow and the end result was verrrry good!!! Definitely make sure you add some salt though ;) Another favorite of ours from her website is the Santa Fe Chicken.


So Courtney and I had a great time catching up on everything in our lives. She ended up staying until after her bedtime ;) but I really enjoyed it!!! We need to do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for it anytime you are, SJJB! And thanks for not mentioning that I made a COMPLETE mess of your kitchen, not once, but twice letting the pot boil over! YIKES! Let's plan to do this again in February...with a different recipe!

    ReplyDelete