About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Coming Home

On Monday, September 26th, we were able to come home! I was feeling SO much better and was recovering pretty well I thought. The csection was not nearly as bad as I would have thought. I was a little stiff at first, but that was the only bad part. We were ready that morning and we finally got to leave that afternoon. Even though I was ready to come home, I was very nervous and would end up missing the hospital with the nurses at your every need!

Robbie got William dressed and read him a book while we waited.





The nurse helping Robbie strap him in 
Ready!

Family of 3!!!
My mom and sister had been at our house all morning cleaning it and getting it all ready for our arrival!





Meeting big sister Riley!




First time in my swing!

Riley did not know what to think! I was so nervous about her being around him at first. Thankfully, she is doing just fine..with our supervision always, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment