About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Golly, Miss Molly!!

Our bff's Ashley and Willie have had an eventful November! On Friday, the 11th, Robbie and I were in target spending too much money as usual...when Ashley texted me that it was baby time and they were on their way to the hospital!!! I started screaming in target, I was so excited!

Finally, after a pretty long labor, I got a text from willie at 11:30 pm on Saturday night saying she was having a c-section! The next time I checked my phone, I had a couple pictures of this sweet girl who we joke will be william's bride!! She was born at 12:16 am on Sunday, November 13th and we all love her!!!

I could hardly wait to get to the hospital and see her!

Congrats to our sweet friends and we look forward to all the memories we will make together!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get William's blue monogrammed hat? We may still need one in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that William gave Molly a ring ;)

    ReplyDelete