About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weekend Rewind

So, I'm a little late on reflecting back to our weekend. It seems that four day work weeks do that to me. I'll make it short since it is almost time for another weekend, yay!

Friday, I worked. We ran to Subway for lunch. William shared my turkey sub with me ;) Tiffany picked up my last In Stitches order for me, thanks Ni!! I am so sad that was the last order :( We loved their work and they always tried to accommodate me since I was out of town! That afternoon, we went to Smart Momma and Mama got a car seat for her car! She got a great deal since a new model of the Britax Advocate had just come out. I love it and now wish I had it in our van!! Haha! We grabbed dinner at O'Charley's that night, thanks to a 20% off coupon for Labor Day!! 




Saturday morning, William just played and played. He loves to grab Riley's collar. I hate to tell him, but I think SHE will walk HIM, ha! He got stuck in his little toy. It was so funny. He looked over at me like, Uh oh. We went to lunch with Mama, and then she headed to Charlotte for the weekend. William and I made a quick trip to Southpoint Mall. He tried on some Tom's since he is getting a pair for his birthday! (Thanks, NI! ;)) I tried on some clothes and we walked the mall a few minutes and then headed home. He decided an afternoon nap was not in the cards, and just played. We were so happy when Robbie got home around 6 that night. It was Willie and Ashley's 5th anniversary!! They invited us out to dinner for Mexican. We had a great meal and laughed and laughed. So thankful for such good friends!!








This face cracks me up! He was acting mad!!

The new thing is lying on his back and watching TV like he is grown!


Only pic I got of William and Molly!
On Sunday, my friend Randi had to come to Raleigh to drop her bf off at the airport. We went to lunch at Two Guys Grille in Morrisville. It is so good! That afternoon, I just relaxed while William napped. When Robbie got home, we all 3 got in the bed and just hung out! It was so nice. We had dinner at home again, Robbie made some wonderful pork chops!! William now loves to stand in his bath, it freaks me out!! He is so adventurous. He just never gets tired of playing. It is amazing. After his bath, he wanted to play in his room some more before bed! 





He wasn't quite ready for bedtime...opening back up the toy box.



Sunday night, William slept in 45 minute intervals. It was awful. His nosy was stuffy, and we realized he has another tooth coming in on the top. Robbie had to open so he slept while I got up 100 times it felt like. Needless to say, Monday morning, I was exhausted. Thank goodness I didn't have to work! When it was time for naptime, William did not want to nap because of his nose being stuffed. I will tell the truth and say I was kind of at my wits' end! I was SO ready for Robbie to be home. It was a long weekend. After lunch, things improved. He did eat a good lunch, thank goodness! He always loses his appetite when a tooth comes on the scene, and it freaks me out! He entertained himself really well, and before we knew it, it was naptime again and praise! He went down and slept for 2.5 hours. When Robbie got home, I passed the baton, so to speak. Thank God for a hubby who walks in the door exhausted but still jumps right in to help. I was thankful for dinner at home that night, since we were all beat!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment