About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Rewind

We had a pretty relaxing weekend. In two weeks, our sweet boy will be ONE and so I figured I better get going on some party things!! Friday, I worked and as soon as I got off, Mama and I ran to Southpoint. We got William's birthday present from Hannah and I was on a desperate hunt for a dress for our pictures this Friday. We had dinner with Stephanie and her dad in the food court and then I finally found a cute dress at Talbots but it just didn't fit right, too long for me! We finally left the mall with no luck around 8:30. Robbie got home at 10 and we relaxed for a few minutes before heading to bed ourselves. We are such old people now that we have William! Haha!

William had his last bottle!

First sippy of real milk! He fell Fri morning and bruised his cheek :( 

Trying on his winter hat that came in the mail!
 Saturday morning, William and I got ready and headed out to lunch with Mama. He looked so grown in his seersucker pants! After lunch, we went to Carter's and Mama got a ton of winter clothes for William's birthday!! They were having good sales and had some cute stuff!! I finally found a dress after that!! I also found a pair of jeans, but I am waiting on those. William used to be the best shopping buddy. Now, he is getting a little too busy for it. He wanted to get out of the stroller and crawl around. I stopped in Staples to price compare printing stuff for William's party vs. buying ink and doing it myself. We haven't put ink in our printer since I graduated college...FOUR years ago! I decided that the ink was the better way to go, definitely. I ran to Buy Buy Baby to get the other part of his gift from Mama and then to Harris Teeter for a few things before coming home and starting chili for dinner. Stephanie and her dad joined us. Robbie got off around 7:15 and came home to dinner on the table ;) I was so beat when everyone left that I don't know how I even kept my eyes open to get in the bed!!



Sunday, Mama came over and we had leftover chili for lunch. Thankfully, she watched William so I could go to Fingertips and get a much needed eyebrow wax and pedicure!! I ran to Target and got our printer ink. We rode around after that and looked at houses and William had a little snack in the car before falling asleep. We stopped by and saw Lara Lee. Haven't seen her in forever and it was good to catch up!! After all that riding, I figured William needed to stretch out a little bit, so we stopped at the park in Brier Creek. He loved going down the slide and playing in the trains they have out there. We practiced walking since the ground was soft. He is so great at walking while only holding one of our hands, he just has to get that confidence to let go and keep going!! We went to dinner at El Dorado and then William and I headed home for a bath and night-night! Robbie was home at 8 and we enjoyed catching up on Chopped and the Kardashians! ;)


Playing with Ella




No comments:

Post a Comment