About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

For some reason, this year my birthday just crept up on me! I literally could not think of one thing I wanted from anyone, which from what I hear, was very frustrating haha! I guess it just all changes when you have such a sweet baby every single day to think about!! 

We celebrated the night before my actual birthday by going to Kanki. It was delicious as usual!! Robbie, Mama, and Hannah got me a cake from our fave, Edible Art. I was so glad Ashley, Willie, and Molly came to celebrate, as well as Stephanie and her dad! 






On my actual birthday, I went to work and left my sweet baby at home with his Dada. He had a fever. :( He never has one, so when he does, it always freaks me out!! It was gone the next day, so it must not have been anything too serious. That night, we planned for Stephanie and her dad to come by and order some pizza. Since William was feeling better, Robbie and I ended up having a mini date night and ran to the Mexican restaurant while everyone else stayed home and had pizza. William got me the sweetest card with a #1 Mom sticker inside. While I definitely do not feel that I am #1, it was super sweet. I wore the sticker and almost wore it INTO the restaurant until I looked down! People would have really thought I was full of myself. LOL! Turning 28 isn't so bad so far. I am a lucky girl!!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love Edible Art. That is a gorgeous cake. Looks like a fun night plus you got your new iPhone.

    ReplyDelete