About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

*Sorry for the posting delay! I hate that! My account was full and I couldn't upload any new pictures! I had to end up paying monthly to upload more.

We had a fun Thanksgiving! My only complaint was that Robbie couldn't be there hardly at all.  Our cottage actually had damage from Sandy, so my uncle rented another cottage. It was so nice! We went to the beach on Wednesday morning, early! We ate breakfast in the car. William had a waffle, but once he saw our Chick Fil A, he was mysteriously hungry again. We drove to Elizabeth City and dropped Ella off at the boarding place and then had lunch at Wildflower. We got to the beach and settled in! Hannah, William, and I shared a room. Amy and Tim's dog was there, Maggie, and William had so much fun trying to love on her. I was a little nervous, since I didn't want William to annoy her and she get mad! Amy made dinner that night; pasta and steamed shrimp- yum! William went right to sleep and didn't even hear Hannah and I come in!


Thanksgiving morning, William was up early! Something about not being home just throws him off! We had breakfast and then started getting ready! Robbie left Raleigh around 7am to meet us at the restaurant. We had lunch at 11:30 at my fave place, Lone Cedar! It was delicious, as usual. That afternoon, Robbie, William, and I headed to Moyock to spend the night with his parents. We celebrated Christmas with Scott, Pam, and Jeremiah since his parents are coming here for Christmas and we won't see them again. We had a great dinner and wonderful time celebrating and enjoying each other! 




Ready for Lone Cedar!

William was glued to Dada after not being with him for one night!










<3
On the way to Moyock!
Playing with cousin Jeremiah!




Veggie Tales!


Friday morning, Robbie left to go back to Raleigh and William and I headed back to the beach. Amy and Mama kept William while Hannah and I ran down to the outlets after lunch. She got a few things and so did I! That night, we had a family party that we have every year, at our relatives' house. It was so much fun seeing everyone and William did great! 

Saturday, Tim, Amy, Hunter and Emma all left to head back to Asheville. Mama, Hannah, William, Linda, Ron, and I went to Capn Franks for lunch. This is one of our favorites at the beach! William tried a hot dog for the first time and liked it! After lunch, we packed up all of our stuff and started the drive back. We stopped in Elizabeth City to have dinner at 3 Amigos with Shelley, Brandon, and Conner. We finally arrived home around 10:30 pm. William was exhausted and went straight to bed!






Sunday morning, we were happy to wake up in our own beds! William, Mama, and I went to Brixx Pizza for lunch and ran some errands. Going away is nice, but returning home is always nicer!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment