About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus Part II

Last Saturday, Mama, William, and I did our usual running around. We stopped at Cameron Village, where I made my list at my fave, Bailey's, for MY Santa! ;) I still believe! 

Snackin'!


After that, we had a few minutes to kill before dinner and we rode down to Logan's Trading Co. I had not been there since my freshman year at Peace! They had gorgeous Christmas decorations, and that night, Santa was visiting. Mama suggested us waiting in line and taking a picture with him. I am such a tradition person, and really wanted to take him back to the mall like last year. But then I remembered the $40 price tag to get the package I wanted...and I figured, what the hey? He's dressed in a shirt with Santa on it, and I had my new iPhone so I was able to get some crisp, free photos. ;) I wondered how William would react, since last year he was only 3 months old and this year he is very aware of strangers and costumes. He sat down, and you can definitely tell by the pictures how he slowly started inching away from Santa. I was snapping furiously while trying to convince him that he was okay! The only downside was that Robbie couldn't be there, but we have many years for Santa!!




After that traumatic event, we went to Village Draft House for dinner. I tried out the new panorama option on my phone. It was a little tough to figure out, and will definitely take some practice, as you can see below, ha!


Stephanie wanted us to go to the Cupcake Shoppe after dinner. They have the best cupcakes! William enjoyed a couple bites of ours. He is just the sweetest, happiest boy!! 






1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I love his smile in that last picture - so sweet! And I hear you on Santa picture prices. It has gotten INSANE!! Your pictures turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete