About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Random January Photodump

So, in the interest of saving time, I am going to do another photodump. I LOVE reading photodumps on blogs, so hopefully you do too! ;) We had a lot of cute pics, but nothing that really needed its own post! So here they are! ;)

This boy...he loves to figure out how to get books down!
Robbie and I were in desperate need for more date nights...now we do one once a week! This night, he surprised me by making reservations at our fave, Firebirds!
White Zin at dinner!
After dinner, I saw these Thomas boots and died. We ordered them from Amazon later that night ;)
William and I met Michelle and sweet Nicole one day for lunch at Panera! 


Sweet babies!
Dinner at Village Draft House
He loves bathtime!
The day the Thomas boots came...he didn't want to take them off!!

<3

8:30 in the morning...back in the Thomas boots!

Riley and William, playing trains! ;)

Oh, you cannot eat ANYthing without him wanting a bite!!

Veggie Tales in the car!

Mickey must have said something funny ;)

Obsessed with playing with the Harris Teeter bags!

Molly stopped by, and they hadn't seen each other in a while. They just stared and pointed for the longest time!

Watching the Redskins play with Dada

Ticklish!

Always having a hand out! LOL

He abandoned his stroller to walk the mall

Umm, teaching him to use a utensil is the most stressful thing YET. The mess!!!

Smiling big at Hannah

Dinner at Outback

So excited that Thomas is on his shirt!

Riding the horsey at Molly's!

Another haircut! Looking SO big!

What you find in little boy's shopping carts.

William and I had a night in by ourselves of playing, Thomas, and fish sticks! ;)

Waiting on Dada

Waiting for Robbie's parents...doing a little shopping...

Too tired to even make it up the steps!!
Playing on Grandpa's Kindle

William went in the pantry and spilled out all of these marshmallows. I was laughing so hard when I saw him shoving them in!!

Cooking with his new plates from Jackson!

He realized the chip he took had cheese on it and...chip to the face!!

Bring it on, snow!!

Whoa, mama! That flash!!

Date lunch...Firebirds BLT salad (favorite!!!!)

Robbie and William were busy making me cupcakes one day while I was at work!!

Selfie! LOL. I hate them! Can't believe I'm even putting it up!

Happy Birthday to Riley!!!
Waking up the sweetest boy!

Reading while we get ready

Sneaking my Cheez-It!!

Trying so hard to get some whipped cream!

Beep beep!!

Thomas is now a 2 seater!

FaceTime with my sweetness!

First time having popcorn...I can't even eat my lunch. He loved it!

So grown!!

Date night at The Melting Pot. Delish!!

My lunch date! ;)

Sweeeet!!

Go Pack!!

At the end of our marathon 2 hour Wal Mart trip. We were beat!

Poor Riley. She tried to hide and he found her!!

A little maraca concert before church never hurt anyone!

       
Getting out the door to church on time = breakfast in Mama and Dada's room!

Passed out after playing in the nursery all morning!

Playing on the playground after church

Sweet thing loves to swing!!
Waving at lunch

Firetruck fun!

Batman is here to save the day!!

Visiting Mama at work!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment