About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Randoms

I always seem to have a lot of random pictures that I take that never warrant their own post, but I want them to be documented. My blog is my scrapbook, so that is why it's always overloaded with pics!! ;) Sorry, not sorry!

William is learning to eat with utensils. Any gray hairs I end up with, will be from this task. It stresses me out. The mess!!

Hannah and Mama took William to the mall one night while Robbie and I stayed home. We ate dinner on the couch vs. sitting at the table, watched junk on the DVR vs. Disney Junior, and couldn't stop thinking about our boy and missing him!!
He played in the play area for the first time and loved it!!


How does he know how to use that wheel?!

Reading Dada's Fraggle Rock book. He always pulls this one off the shelf!

Sliding down!!

He slowly pulls out each puff, and then slowly eats them or puts them back. Hilarious!

We finally brought his chair downstairs and he LOVES it to watch tv!!
Our daily love session with Riley! Finished up with him showing me where her eyes were. Poor Riley!

Waiting for the snow!

Lazy day on Saturday in the snow watching Veggie Tales!

He was so weak!
He emptied the contents of his fridge in my lap! LOL

BFF's FaceTime!

Enjoying some Mickey before church!

Graham crackers are a staple in our house!
I about died when he brought this barn over to me like it was a mask!
The first night he slept with a stuffed animal. It was too sweet.

The things he thinks of...he saw Robbie and I under blankets, and pulled this rug over him like a blanket and looked at us and laughed!


Using his elephant as a stool to read on!

The child only likes carbs. He is def my child!
We walked into the Disney store last night, waiting for dinner at Kanki, and William loved this Mickey! However, he still resides there because of his $40 price tag!!! Woof!

Close call!! William pulled on the table runner until the flowers were SO close to being in the floor. Thank goodness he stopped! SMH.
Happy and ready for a bath!

1 comment:

  1. Love that he face timed with Molly! And I'll have to pick your brain at dinner tonight about teaching William to use utensils. I haven't started with D yet for fear of the mess. Which is ridiculous seeing as he manages to make quite a mess even without them!

    ReplyDelete