About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Forever and a Day Ago...

Well, let's see. Surprise, surprise, I am SO behind on blogging. I am blaming it on my iPhone 5 purchase, since I don't have an extra cord to leave at work, I don't upload my pictures as quickly. Hence, no blogging. So bear with me as I update you/create my scrapbook of the past month.

The last weekend in February, we had fun plans with Courtney and her family! We went to dinner on Friday night at Edwards Mill & Grill, which is a favorite of ours! William and Davis had a good time staring each other down  and the adults had a good time catching up!! Courtney and I have some fun memories from Peace and from living together after Peace, so it is always fun to get together and reminisce! It doesn't happen nearly enough, so I was excited when she said she and Davis would join William and I at Crabtree the next day to do some shopping! William and I headed to the food court for Chick Fil A and then once Davis and Courtney joined us, we looked around for a while. I was surprised to find NO clothes for William! He was in dire need for some spring clothes. We headed to Shutterbugs and then Babiology. I scored a precious Bailey Boys outfit at Babiology for Easter!! It reverses to sailboats, so at least we can get some use out of it!

Sunday, William and I invited Lara Lee to join us at church. We went to the Farmer's Market afterwards. It was delicious as usual!!

He has to bring all the laundry up in ONE trip!
Helping "fold"
Telling RiRi to "go potty, get a treat"
Lunch at Firehouse subs Friday!
Paci patrol!
Davis didn't want to sit beside William ;) JK!

Checking each other out at the mall!
William wants to play, haha!
Reading books, waiting for Dada!
So happy after a bath!
Helping Mama unload the dishwasher Sunday morning.
Playtime with RiRi.
Ready for church!!
Lunch after church with Lara Lee!
Be.Still.My.Heart!

He is obsessed with Robbie's 20 year old Fraggle Rock book! He constantly pulls it off the shelf!
<3

I promise to do better, so that these posts aren't so outdated!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Why does my child look so disgruntled with William?!? They do like each other! Maybe we just don't get them together often enough...which we can remedy! And I feel you on blogging...it's definitely a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete