About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Meet The Teacher!



Tuesday night, Robbie and I went to parent orientation at William's preschool. He is going to be doing the Mother's Morning Out at a church near our house. It is only one day a week, 9-11:30. I think he will love it! Hopefully it will give him more structure in his day and work on interacting with other children and listening skills, ha! His teachers seemed really sweet. Wednesday morning, Robbie and I took William to meet his classmates and his teachers. He walked right in and started playing. Whose child is this?! NO fear! He met a couple of his new classmates, and played and talked to his teachers. I am not apprehensive at ALL about leaving him there. Another first time mom was with us, and she was so nervous about leaving her little girl. I'm not sure if it's because he's been getting dropped off at nursery at  church and does fine, or if it's just his personality, but I am not nervous one bit! I think he is going to love it and have a great year!!! His first official day is September 9th. Such a big boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment