About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Our Lazy Elf

So, this post is a little overdue. I've already posted about how we started Elf on the Shelf this year. We were a little slack with actually moving him around. We didn't want to do anything too "naughty", or else I have a feeling we would have a copycat, and thus a hard time disciplining him against the very same actions haha! So, our elf (Max), was just silly! I wanted to document the few things we DID do, to help me for next year. ;) Thankfully, we got a pass this year with William being so young. He LOVED looking for Max every day, but if he was in the same spot, it wasn't a big deal. Shew! However, I think that may have been our LAST pass. I know this is dumb, but I felt bad that Max didn't leave him a goodbye letter, like he "should have". Haha! In fact, I need to get him out of the hall closet, where I tossed him as William came down for breakfast on Christmas morning (Max should have BEEN gone! Haha). Just keeping it real here. I just love watching William take it all in, and look for him and laughing when he finds him. So much fun!

So, dear William, next year I promise, your Mama will work a little harder on finding Elf ideas for your little Max!! ;) If anyone has any, please  comment! I try to do quick and easy ha!

Max was making snow angels in the sugar!
And sitting on William's favorite ornament!
He left him a message in Cherrios one morning.
And spent some time just observing from his stocking.
His favorite place (aka where he stayed for a week or so) was hanging from the light fixture in the dining room!
He loved taking a marshmallow bubble bath!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Our elf is mischief-free and relatively mess-free...no time for those! No need to wear yourself out when they are little and are just happy to have an elf. Avery did notice this year if he did the same thing that he did the year before :/ But she was still happy for him to mainly sit in different spots. She did not like him pretending to do her homework! And, our elf only left a note last year when he left bookshelves in the playroom. The less they expect from it, the better!

    ReplyDelete