About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Our Weekend

Last weekend, William and I had a low key few days together! Nothing too special going on, but some cute pictures!! ;)


Friday: Sweet boy was still getting over his cold. He was up at 6 am (UGH) and was already whining by 8. I have been wanting to take him to story time at a library near our house, so I figured this was the day. I found out that they had it at 10:30, so I got my shower and we bundled up and headed out. He had the best time!! His friend, Gracie, from preschool was there too! It was only 25 minutes, and shew, that was enough! Those toddlers were BUSY! We ran to Chick Fil A next to meet Carolyn and Grace for a quick lunch. William had a ball showing her the Veggie Tales app, since we wouldn't let them play in the playground since they are both getting over colds.










Saturday: We were still being lazy. Robbie worked, and so did Paul. I texted Carolyn and asked if she wanted to come over, and we just sit around in our pjs and no makeup. So sweet having friends whose husbands work on weekends like Robbie. William was just thrilled that Grace was coming and watched for her at the door for foreverrrr. They had the best time playing!! And Carolyn and I had a great time talking, without having to "get ready".








Sunday: I figured we'd spare the nursery from any leftover germs, and we watched church live on the computer. William loved the singing! After nap, he was feeling a lot better, so he went to church for BLAST with Robbie and I. He played in our classroom with the kitchen for a few minutes before we took him to his class. Love these low-key weekends with my boy!!




1 comment:

  1. That pose of him at story time...his back to you, arms crossed - that is a Sara Jane pose if I've ever seen one!

    ReplyDelete