About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Food Court, Patsy Aiken, and Papa!

Well, another week has gone by and I am just now posting about last weekend. But, we had some blog-worthy pictures and events, so here we go.

Friday night, we were supposed to have bad storms. Nothing scares me more than the big T-word, and no, I'm not talking thunderstorms. So we waited that out for a while, and by 6:30 we were out of the bullseye. So, Mama, Hannah, William, and I decided to go to Southpoint and eat in the food court. Hannah wanted to go by Babies R Us to get William a couple things, too. Eating in the food court with a 5 month old is actually relaxing, because if he hollers out or gets fussy, join the club with the 2000 other kids in there. William enjoyed playing with my iPhone. I bought the Fisher Price Apptivity Case that holds it in there, so he can still "play" his apps without messing up my phone. It is so neat! His fave to watch right now is the book "There's a Monster at the End of This Book" - a Sesame Street app.


We then headed to BRU where Hannah picked up a few things for William!! His favorite new thing is the Elmo she bought him. He loves him!!! He also loves the crib toy that has an ocean scene and plays music and lights up. It is so soothing, I could fall asleep to it!



Saturday morning, Robbie, William, and I went to Cracker Barrel with Tanya, Jennifer, and her daughter, Emily. Then all of us except Tanya headed to the Chez Ami/Patsy Aiken tent sale!! I was so excited! I love their stuff, and have purchased from the outlet a couple times, but the tent sale was the BIG sale - with everything $15 and under!!! Robbie got in the LONG line as soon as we got there, and fed William while we shopped. We were in line for a total of two hours. It was crazy. But, we did get some good deals! We got 14 items, retailed at $510, for $120! We got three longalls (that were $55 a piece originally), plus a bunch of shirts, bathing suit, hats,etc. Most of it was for next fall.

Playing while we get ready

William and Emily in line

Collecting lots of goodies!

Our haul

This little sweetie came in the mail Saturday, too! For our spring zoo trip!
Saturday night, Robbie and I had a much anticipated date night planned! We were going to go to Angus Barn and then see what other kind of trouble we could get into. Hannah and Mama were more excited than us, I think, since it meant they got William to themselves. We got to Angus Barn early, like 4:45. I knew they would have a wait as soon as they opened, and we had reservations for 8, but wanted to eat earlier than that. So we walked right in and then 15 minutes later, heard the hostess telling people it was a 2 hour wait!!! We had a nice, relaxing dinner. We then headed to Mattress Firm to look at mattresses. Real thrilling, huh? But it's pretty difficult to look at mattresses with your 5 month old in tow. We ran by Crabtree and looked around a little and ran into Mama, Hannah, and William! Then just rode around talking until heading home. It was a nice night, but we missed our sweet boy!!!

Excited about going to Nana's!

Leaving Angus Barn
Sunday, Robbie had to work early and William surprised me by sleeping in until 8:45! We had a lazy day; went to lunch with Mama and then went back to her house to take a nap and be lazy until Robbie got off. My dad and Annette came into town that night to take us to dinner. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was nice to see them again. They had just been on a few trips, so Daddy brought William a ton of souvenirs!!

Morning nap time!


Kentucky Derby onesie
"I get snappy without my nappy" Boston
"If you think I'm cute, you should see my Papa" onesie. This was too funny because it is hard to find things that say Papa!!
  

I <3 NY romper

William's baby gift - A David Yurman tooth box! I LOVE it!!!

Cute outfit from Puddleducks in EC













We had a great, fun-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment