About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

No Peas, please!!!

Y'all, I love peas. Like, I could eat them every night for dinner. Luckily, I married someone who also loves them, because I know a lot of people hate them. When Robbie and I first got married, I told him we could only buy LeSueur peas. They are my absolute favorite! So we have them at least twice a week most weeks!


Soo...all of that to say, I thought for sure my first born would also love them!!! Last night, we decided to give peas a whirl. He was not interested in his afternoon bottle at all, so by the time we got to dinner, he was pretty hungry! We usually introduce a new food by mixing it into his cereal at first to let him get a taste with something familiar. After discovering Nana had put the cereal in his last bottle (LOL), we realized we'd have to give him straight peas. His face was hilarious!!!! He just scrunched it up like, yeah right, I am not eating this! I tried a few spoonfuls and he just was not having it.

Hmm, what's this?

MAMA!!!!!! Seriously?!

Ugh, still the same thing on that spoon...

Nana, help!

Yuck!
It was truly so funny. We gave him his Hungry Caterpillar to talk to about it after that disaster and that kept him occupied until we left dinner.



When we got home, we tried the peas again, this time mixed with his cereal. He ate them up that way. But the plain peas are just not working for him yet. We will keep trying though!!!



Sweet boy before bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! Love his little facial expressions! And I remember when we were roommies we could only by LeSueur Peas...they are the best!

    ReplyDelete