About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Playing!

William is at such a fun age right now, in my opinion. He still isn't mobile enough to get away from you, but yet he is mobile enough to play and interact with you. He loves to turn his head and listen when he hears someone come in or a new person starts talking. Below are some random pictures from the past couple weeks of him playing!

Hmm, which should I play with?

Doing some reading in a restaurant

Sitting up/falling in action

I'm trying!

Whoaaa!

Daddy likes to play with toys, too!

Blowing bubbles (his new fave...loud and messy!)

I love this ball!

My bee tastes good

Spending some time in the Jumperoo!

Reading with Daddy

Hmm this one looks good.

Early morning swinging.

Doing some reading and chewing

Sweet boy!

Playing with my Hungry Caterpillars before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Now I am really wanting to come up so we can "play together"

    ReplyDelete