About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Quick Recap of the Past Few Days

Thursday:

We invited Ashley, Willie, and Molly over for dinner, but found out that Willie had a stomach virus and was staying farrr away. So, Ashley and Molly joined us! I started BBQ in the crock pot (SO easy, put a pork tenderloin and 12oz can of root beer in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours. Drain the juice, shred the pork and add a bottle of BBQ sauce and re-heat. I served it on buns! So good!!) I totally forgot to take pictures of the finished product. Booo.

Robbie and I decided to go on a quick walk with William and Riley before Ashley arrived, but she beat us to the house! Then, I realized William's blanket was missing so Ashley, Molly, William, and I walked back around the neighborhood and finally found his sweet blanket flapping in the breeze. Poor boy almost lost his blanket!

We had a great time talking and visiting, and Molly and William played on the floor and entertained themselves.

Pork cooking

Ready for a walk!

Ashley brought me the cutest dump truck!

Playing with Molly!

Friday:

While waiting for Robbie to wake up, William and I played and he took the picture below all by himself! He hit the button, ha! I worked from home, which was a nice change. William had fun playing with his caterpillar, and took long naps! That night, we went to Mexican with Hannah, Stephanie, and her dad and he  was so grumpy and finally fell asleep in Hannah's arms.

Little photographer

I love my caterpillar!

Playing with the farm at dinner.

Saturday:

Saturday morning, William had his first taste of peaches! He loved them, of course. Next up are green beans! I discovered a new game called Draw Something and just had to save this picture that Robbie drew for me to guess. The answer is slippers but I swear it was hilarious and one of my Facebook friends said that it looked like a guy was sleeping on a bike!!! I DIED. After William's afternoon nap, we went to Kohl's and Target with our long-lost friend, Lara Lee!!! We hadn't seen her in FOREVER and it was good to catch up! 

I don't know about this...

Yum!!!

LOLLLLLLL

Fresh and clean!!

William and LLK

Playing with his new elephant

Sunday:

William and I were lazy and hung around the house while Hannah and Robbie worked. We read books, William played in his crib while I picked out his clothes, and napped! We finished out the weekend with a mad rush to Babies R Us before they closed (I forgot places close early on a Sunday!) and dinner with Hannah and Robbie at Hibachi 101!

This one looks good, Mama

He loves watching the ocean scene Hannah got him!

Napping with that belly out!

I finally bought a sleep sack. He loved it last night!! Slept all night and was toasty warm!



1 comment:

  1. I died at that pic with his belly out!! LOL I've got to catch up on blogging.. you would think I could have one posted daily. NOPE! I'm slack!

    ReplyDelete