About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lately...

Y'all, I get so mad when I forget to update this blog!! It is our best record of everything William and I get so frustrated when I look on my phone and see all the cute pictures that I have not yet put on here! Then, I am so behind on documenting things, that I end up having a post like this with tons of pictures ;) Hopefully I will get better!!

Clean baby after his bath!

Wearing his cute new outfit from Tanya!

Ready for the mall with Nana and Hannah!

Shopping!

Nana and Hannah took him to the mall and stayed there for 8 hours!  I met them there after I got off and we had dinner and shopped some more. So happy to have a relaxed baby!

Sitting at lunch with Tanya!

Lunch with the CDI girls. He is definitely the star of that show.

How do you like my new Sperry's?! Thanks, Nana!

Playing!

Uh oh! He is in the position, but no movement yet! Whew.

Oh.my.word. This one almost warrants its own post. He tried avocado for the first time. It was definitely not a hit. Every bite he took, he shuddered and just made the worst faces. He was not a fan.

Smiling in my new outfit!

Thanks, Papa!

Saturday, Shelley and her mom came into town and we went to lunch with them and Ashley and Willie. Robbie came for a little while then had to go to work while we all shopped around Kohl's and Target.

Hanging out with Molly in Kohl's!

Sunday morning, sweet boy!

Twins! Robbie and William decided to wear seersucker shorts, Polo shirts, and Sperry's on the same day!

Ashley, Molly, William, and I heading into the NC Museum of Natural Sciences Sunday. We went to lunch at El Dorado first for seis de Mayo ;)

<3

Playing hard Monday night

Playing, walking, swinging outside, and no nap all leads to THIS...passed out with Nana after a bottle...

And then wide awake but staring....another indication of pure exhaustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment