About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Mother's Day

This year was my first official Mother's Day! Every time I think of Mother's Day, I hear Nicky and Alex from Full House singing "What day is today? Today is Mother's Day!" LOL I am a Full House junkie. Anyway, how lucky am I to be the mama of this sweet boy?! It just gets better each and every day!

Robbie had to open, which actually worked out nicely since that meant we would have dinner with him. Mama and I headed to Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast with Tanya! As usual, CB was out of high chairs. I mean, you would really think, with all the kids that come there, they would invest in just a few more high chairs! Luckily, William is go.with.the.flow. He had to sit in a booster seat, haha. He did great though! He just munched on his puffs and tried hard to grab everything within reach.




Mama and I then came back to my house. William hadn't had a decent nap all weekend, so I figured he needed one! After he napped, we all just hung out. Hannah came over and Robbie made dinner. I actually took a break from my Pinterest recipe hunting, and found a great one on a blog I follow. We had Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti from Jenna's blog. It was de-licious! I really wasn't sure of it, but whoa! We loved it. It had just enough kick and it made a TON! The four of us ate, and then we packed two leftover portions!


William spent the rest of the night entertaining us with his new trick of semi-crawling and getting into EVERYthing!!





I'm so glad Mama and I spent the day together! We spend a ton of time together, and I love it! We surprised her with a gift card to Brighton and a framed picture of the sweetest boy!!

Robbie and William did get me a couple of gifts. I said not to spend much, everyday is so special and fun, that it really doesn't matter. But I definitely was given two special mementos of this milestone day! My Pandora bracelet is complete! The final charm, given on Mother's Day, was a little boy. :) It is so daggone cute!! I also now have a Willow Tree Mother and Son figurine. It looks so great on my nightstand. I am a lucky, lucky girl, surrounded by these sweet guys all the time!!!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great Mother's Day! Love the bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete