About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend With My Boy!

At Southpoint Saturday

This past weekend, Mama went to Myrtle Beach with some friends and Robbie closed Saturday and Sunday. So for the first time in a long time, William and I were on our own! Usually, we get with Hannah, but she was having some friends over.

I worked half a day on Thursday from home and then took the afternoon off. We hit Five Guys for lunch and then a grocery store trip. Thank goodness William likes being on the go! We had Jenna's Chicken Roll Ups for dinner - yum!! Robbie LOVED them.

Working with Mama on Thursday

Aren't I doing a great job?!

Sweet boy

On the way to lunch

Lunch at Five Guys

Having fun grocery shopping

Playing!

Hey Mama!
Chicken Roll Ups

Ready for night night!

Friday, I worked from home. William loves to bang on my keyboard and pull on the mouse. So thankfully, he took really good naps! ;) It was an uneventful day. He played for a while in his crib while I folded and put away his laundry. That afternoon, we had a showing of Little Bear on nickjr. Robbie got home around 4:30 and we had dinner and then bathtime and bedtime!




When Robbie went to work on Saturday, William and I headed out to Babies R Us. We had a good time picking up some formula, trying on shoes, trying out a lot of toys before settling on two, and just looking around. We then went to North Hills. I wanted to look for some tops. For the first time since William was born, I finally bought myself some clothes. I was in need of some summer shirts desperately, especially before we go to the beach next weekend. I cannot WAIT. William did great in his stroller of course. We also picked up some shoes for Daddy for work. I asked the lady for slip ons, and I assumed that is what she brought me. We grabbed dinner at Southpoint with Ashley, Willie, Molly, Julie, and her husband!! William did great at dinner and gobbled up his chicken & apples and cereal! We got home around 8 and we skipped a bath in favor of bedtime ;) Once William was asleep, I went downstairs to take care of Riley and unpack all my goodies. Of course...........lace up shoes were in the box, not slip ons. I was so frustrated!!! I watched TV for a while and fell asleep before Robbie made it home!

Caterpillar Mohawk!


Sunday morning, since I knew I had Robbie at home for a little while, I napped while William did. I was so sleepy from staying up late the night before. I just can't hang anymore, haha! Once Robbie left for work, William and I headed back out to run some errands. We just can't stay home. We took a movie back to RedBox (The Vow...it was pretty good!!) and went to Southpoint to return Robbie's shoes and get the slip ons. Wouldn't you know it, they didn't have his size?! The saleslady called Cary Towne Center and they had them, so off we went. We finally got the RIGHT shoes and I enjoyed a pretzel in the food court while William munched on some puffs. After that, we headed to Robbie's work to drop off his forgotten cell phone and then Mama's so I could feed William his bottle. After he ate, he just wanted to be crawling all over the place. Hannah rode with me to get Mexican for dinner before William and I headed back home!!

Runaway baby!

Loving the Chick Fil A cow

Getting into trouble at Nana's

Bath time!
William is actually great company. Especially now that he interacts with me and is really into paying attention to what's around him while we're shopping. We had a great few days together!! I just love that sweet boy!

    

1 comment:

  1. Is Tanya hiring William now? And of course I didn't get to squeeze him in my favorite Patsy Aiken outfit! I Love it!

    The caterpillar mohawk is hilarious! Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete