About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boys Day Out!


Weekend before last, Robbie's parents and nephew came up to visit! They arrived late Friday night and we stayed up for a while talking, but not late enough to see Robbie when he got home from work, ha! I worked from home that day and William and I were on our own. I brought the iPad out so that I could get a little work done. He loves it, and then abandons it for a book or toy haha! During his nap, I spent a few blissful moments reading my Elizabeth George book and Bible. I love reading her tips on becoming a "mom after God's own heart".



His new trick-lying down flat in the tub and dunking his face - he is so proud!


Saturday, Linda and I headed to church bright and early for our women's conference. Robbie, Leroy, Jeremiah, and William had a boys day. They had lunch at the mexican restaurant, headed downtown to the museum, picked up propane, milk, etc. It was nice for them to have a day with just the guys! I told Robbie to take lots of pics, and I got 3. ;)






We decided to grill out for dinner. Leroy and Robbie grilled delicious chicken and corn on the cob, Jeremiah made baked potatoes, and we had a salad. It was all delish! After dinner, we walked to the park in our neighborhood. William LOVES to be pulled in his wagon. He just laughs and claps the whole time. He was all into exploring the park and climbing and sliding and swinging. All of that playing wore him OUT, and after a bath, he retired! The rest of us enjoyed watching "Parental Guidance". It was SO funny and GOOD!!














Sunday morning, we went to Sunday school and church together and lunch and then the Browns hit the road. We had a great visit with everyone!!! Can't wait to get together again!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment