About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

Sunday, Robbie closed. The ONLY benefit to that is that we were all able to go to church together! William looked SO sweet in his consignment store find! ;) He stared at those puppies on it alllll day, and kept repeating, "riri, riri!!" (All dogs are Riri, no matter the color, size, etc) Ha!

Sunday night, we went to dinner with mama and Hannah and then drove over to the park in Brier Creek for William to get some wiggles out. There was only one other little boy there, so it worked out great! He loved climbing the steps, going down the slide, all of it!! He was so funny; if he fell down, he just looked up at me and said, "Uh oh!" His little knees were filthy from crawling around.

I have to tell y'all, I have always been anxious for the "next stage". I loved when he started smiling, let go of the bottle, could eat real food, etc etc. But NOW, I am ready for it all to slow down. He is just at the most fun and perfect age. Of course, he has his moments of tantrums and hollering, but he is just so perfect to me. I seriously just couldn't believe how big he looked at the park! Playing with another child that he doesn't even know. It just warms this shy mama's heart. I would have rather died than go play on the slide with the other boy - I would have picked another slide (probably still would haha). But, he just has no fear, and we are so thankful for that. That night, as I got him dressed after his bath, I was just staring at him. He kind of looked at me like, "what?!" and started grinning. But, I just can't believe he is mine!! He is just so perfect and sweet and I could never have imagined how much fun we would have together. I'm just in awe that God trusts us enough to raise him and love him. He will always be my largest obsession!!! :)

Watching Toy Story 2 with sister before church! ;)
I could squeeze him!!


Doesn't even look back!












Oh my! That sweet smile!

1 comment:

  1. Someone once told me that 15-18 months was their favorite age. Now I know why! I, too, wish I could slow this down. In the meantime, I'm just trying to soak it all in and savor every moment!

    ReplyDelete