About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mr. Popular ;)

William is making so many sweet friends lately! This past week, we had three playdates! They make a very tired little boy, which is great for bedtime! ;) I know I've said it before, but all of these little friends for William, and for Robbie and I, are soooo important to us!!! It warms my heart to think about these little babies being friends for life! :)

Thursday night, we met Caleb, Laura, and the girls at Crabtree to get the guys some clothes at their awesome sale. As soon as William sees the girls, he goes crazy!! He gets so excited, and Grace Elizabeth and Eleanor see that as an invitation to climb into his stroller, which he loves!! :) While Laura, Lucy, and I strolled around shopping, Robbie and Caleb watched the other girls plus William in the play area. They both looked completely worn out when we got back, haha!! I loved having the chance to talk with Laura as we searched so diligently for a white cardigan! ;)

On the way to the mall!
Play area fun!
 Friday, I worked from home so we had a playdate planned with Carolyn and her sweet little Grace. Carolyn and I met in Sunday school, and she is so sweet! Grace and William are super close in age, and Natalie, another baby from our Sunday school class, was there also and she is 2 months older than William! They had fun playing, and Carolyn and I had sooo much fun just chatting away! We look forward to getting together again soon! :)




After I got off work on Friday, William and I packed up and headed to Ashley and Willie's! William and Molly get along so well and so do the grown-ups! ;) We had a fun dinner of pizza, the kids played and played, had a bath, and played some more! William and I got home around 10:00, and he went straight to bed!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment