About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

"What day is today?! Today is Mother's Day!!" I have always sung that song in my head on mother's day, ever since watching Nicky and Alex sing it to Becky on Full House. So, I am so happy to apply it to myself for the second year in a row. Being this darling baby's Mama has brought me SO much joy. I cannot express it to anyone. We have our moments of frustration of course, but I am just so, so blessed. This little baby has made our lives so complete. He is my perfect shopping buddy, restaurant buddy, he gives the best kisses and hugs, and we share so many fun things together. We've spent many a day and night one-on-one, because of Robbie's job, and it is just SO special. He is a great companion! I dread the day where he won't want to go with me, because it won't be cool enough.

We had a great day! We went to church with Mama and Hannah. Today was the baby dedication at church and it was SO sweet to see all the babies being dedicated. After church, we took Mama to lunch at Casa Carbonne. It was delish! After lunch, William and I took a long nap. When Robbie got off, we took Mama to dinner at Dickey's BBQ. Now, we are about to settle down and watch the Survivor finale. ;) I can't tell you how happy I am! Robbie and William got me the sweetest gifts. Our good friend made me a silhouette of William. I cannot wait to see it!!! Robbie and William were busy this week while I was at work, making a painting on a canvas with the sweetest little poem. It is just so perfect and I will treasure it forever. It is worth so much more than any David Yurman piece that I've ever received! :) We had a great day and I am so fortunate to have my Mama with me all the time. We are total BFF's and do everything together. It is so special and I am so glad to have her. She is so great to William and he just loves her to pieces. I am also so blessed to have such a sweet mother in law! We wished we could have seen her today. She is the sweetest and always supports us no matter what!!

Mother's Day can be a sad day. There are so many women just dying to be a mama, who would LOVE to have a baby throw a tantrum in a restaurant. I just pray for all of these women, that one day their dreams come true. There are also so many people who have lost their Mama. I can't even imagine it. Happy Mother's Day to all of those lucky enough to be a part of such a special part of life.

It is so hard to get a picture that isn't blurry!
Love this of Mama and William walking into church!
William with his Hannah!
William, Hannah, and Nana
Too busy for Mama!!
Baby dedication
My precious painting!
Nothing sweeter than a baby walking in his Dada's shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment