About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

April




So, on April 4th, at 12 weeks, we went back to the doctor to have the nuchal translucency screening. I got through the ultrasound fine, and thankfully nothing looked amiss.

Next, they send me to the lab, and I start trembling. The worst part is, Robbie can't go back there with me!!! The nicest lady draws my blood and then says "wow Sara you look so pale are you ok?" Next thing I know, I am SICK everywhere. Poor lady. I was so embarrassed. OMG. But I will take getting sick over passing out any day. Woof.

We also went ahead and bought our stroller/carseat this month. Early, I know but I wanted to make sure we took advantage of the Britax Free Ride event - buy the stroller and get the carseat for free!! We went with the Britax Chaperone carseat and Britax B-Ready stroller. I am so excited to use them!!




The other big occassion this month was Conner's 1st Birthday!!! Robbie and Mama and I went to EC for the weekend to celebrate his big day!


Robbie and I contributed the cake to the party! LOVED it!

BFF's

Robbie and I at 14 weeks!

Us with Conner!

Cake table

Smashing his cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment