About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

June Dr. Appt

24 weeks!
June 28th, we went back to the doctor! Another ultrasound this time and a huge relief that my favorite tech was there, whew!! I did all my labwork, everything looked great, and headed back out to the waiting room with Robbie. Then in walks my mom!! It was such a surprise!  I was so glad she could come back and see the ultrasound with us. Thankfully, again everything looked great. She was able to get the pics of the spine and his face she needed, so that was a relief! The great part about this part of pregnancy is feeling him move. It is so reassuring. The only bad thing is when he doesn't move a lot, and I start stressing haha. I'm never satisfied! We saw the doctor briefly but luckily have no problems so for that we are grateful. I go back the end of July for the gestational diabetes test, which I am dreading!!! I hate blood draws, remember?! And diabetes runs in my family so that scares me :-/ Oh well, we'll see!!

23 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment