About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jumperoo, Anniversary, Nursery...

We got our Jumperoo this week in the mail from two sweet family members of mine! I was so excited that I started putting it together right away! Haha. I know it's super early but I "wanted to make sure all the parts were there". You can never be too careful. It is sooo cute and it was funny to see how Riley reacted to it since I want her to be as acclimated as possible, bless her heart she just has no idea what's about to happen to her little life!!

July 11th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary of wedded bliss!! Our last one without a baby! WOW! We went to Ruth's Chris Steak House. It's funny but we both agreed we love Angus Barn way more, and we could have gone there twice for the price! Our steaks had to be sent back because they weren't cooked correctly, so we did get dessert on the house. Nice surprise haha. Overall, it was a great experience to get to go, but we won't go again. :-/

Anniversary dinner at 26 weeks!

Last update....the nursery is finally painted!!!! I LOVE how it came out! Robbie's dad and Jeremiah came up yesterday and they painted all morning and it looks great!! I cannot wait to get the room all finished!

Starting the painting process

Finished product!


Our furniture is being delivered on Saturday, so I will do another update with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment