About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Sis Graduates!!

On May 7th, Hannah graduated from Peace College!!! We are so proud of her! Mama, Daddy, Linda, Hunter, Robbie and I went to the graduation then we all had lunch with Stephanie and her dad at PF Chang's. After lunch, we headed to my house, and Robbie's parents were there to celebrate with cake and presents! It was a fun day and a joyous occassion after 4 years of Hannah's hard work!!!




Daddy and Hannah

Me, Daddy and Hannah

Me, Mama and Hannah

Robbie, me and Hannah

Hunter and Hannah

Linda, Hannah and Hunter

Daddy and Hannah at lunch

Robbie and I at lunch

Hannah's grad cake from Edible Art!

Opening gifts!

Robbie and I gave her her diploma frame

Hunter and I at dinner

Robbie and I with his parents at dinner


The next day, Robbie and his dad put up chair rail in the baby's room. I was so excited about this!!! It looks so good and I cannot wait to get some paint up on those walls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment