About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

March

On March 21, we had our next dr appt at 10 weeks along! We had another ultrasound because of the scare last time, and everything looked great again!!! We were so thankful.



No bloodwork this time, so I was a happy camper. Weight and blood pressure looked fine...my blood pressure is always high when I walk in the door, so I ask the ladies to wait a few minutes and do it manually, not with that evil machine! At our practice, you see a different doctor every appointment, and this dr we really loved!! She was more laid back and answered alllll my questions. And at that point, I had a TON. I was so paranoid! I have been the pickiest eater...no deli meat, limit shrimp, careful of cheeses, and have literally had 6 sips of caffeine in 6 months now! We were asked if we wanted the optional nuchal translucency test, so we agreed to that and scheduled that for 12 weeks.

I went out and bought my first little pack of outfits....couldn't help it!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! They couldn't find Avery at our first ultrasound at 8 weeks, so we spent a long week waiting, so I know that was stressful. I too watched the foods you listed, but I did have one (sometimes 2) Pepsis a day. It was still way under the one cup of coffee caffeine limit though! Way to go if you can stay away from them!

    ReplyDelete