About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mama's Little Pumpkin

Last night, I made Beef Stroganoff for dinner. Well, I actually made it at lunch and the crock pot did the work, but you know what I mean. ;) It was super easy and it was a big hit with even the toughest critic aka William Brown. Since we were finished with dinner so early, we decided to make a frozen yogurt run. He completely messed his outfit up at dinner so he had on the cutest "Mommy's Little Pumpkin" Carter's outfit! It was a Conner hand-me-down and I just love the pumpkin on the back!! We have a YOLO right behind our house, bad idea! Haha. We had a BOGO coupon so we both had yogurt for $4.65! Score! William loves the strawberry so I always put some in my cup for him. He thought he was big stuff sitting between us in the booth and then got bored and turned around and started "talking" to anyone in line. We stopped at Harris Teeter to get 2 gallons of milk since the eVic was just too good to pass up. William loves grocery shopping! He is so nosy and just stares all around.


Yum!!

Sweet, big boy!

1 comment:

  1. You should really EACH get an e-vic card... That way you can get double their deal. I can't believe it. $2.77 a gallon!

    ReplyDelete