About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekend Rewind {Oct. 26-28}

Friday: This must have been an uneventful day, since I have NO pictures. I know that I worked from home. We took William for the 2nd half of his flu shot that morning and he did not even cry!! I was shocked. He weighs 20 lbs 6 oz. We grabbed lunch after that and then went back home. That night, we had dinner at IHOP.

Saturday: I ran out early that morning by myself to Harris Teeter to get the milk Saturday special. I ended up picking up a few extra things (What else is new?!) I enjoyed some time by myself to look around and sip my Starbucks. Mama and I got ready and headed to Southpoint for lunch and some browsing. William shared my pizza with me and I was shocked he liked it since it was pear and gorgonzola. That night, we had Italian chicken in the crock pot. It is one of our faves and so easy!! Robbie and I cleaned the entire house. It was just a mess. Jobs and a sweet baby take priority.





Sunday: I thought William was up super early. When I looked at Robbie's clock, it said 7:31. WHAT?! He usually sleeps until 8 or 8:30. I decided I'd get William and bring him to our room for a few minutes of rest. Robbie reminded me that his clock is set to automatically do daylight savings time, and it is confused. So it really WAS 8:30. Whew. We went on downstairs and had breakfast and William played "choo-choo" forever. This is his new big "word". While he napped, Robbie and I finished up a couple last minute things around the house, including hanging William's 12 month pictures in his bathroom!! We grabbed lunch and then Shelley and Brandon were here! They were going to Charlotte on Monday for a wrestling event and stopped and stayed with us Sunday. They brought William a precious VHC cake from The Cupcakery in EC. He was very into opening his present, which was so funny!! That night, we went to Southpoint and Mama and Hannah kept William so we were child-less!!! We had a leisurely dinner at Firebirds, it was great! After dinner, we strolled around Southpoint some more and Target and then came on home and watched a movie until we all passed out!! We had such a good time!!! The next morning, we got up and got ready and grabbed some lunch before they hit the road to Charlotte!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment