About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Thursday Night Randoms...


Last night, William was SO excited to hear me come in the door! I hadn't come home for lunch that day, so that could be why, but it was so funny! As soon as I came in, I heard him panting and crawling as fast as he could to get to the gate. As soon as he did, he started laughing! Of course, Riley was there too. :)


I made Chicken Ranch Tacos for dinner. Robbie had already cooked the chicken for me, so I shredded it and put it in the pan and before I turned it on, William was sitting on the counter "helping". He stuck his hand right in the pan and pulled chicken out and shoved it in his mouth. It was hilarious!!


After dinner, he was MESSY! So Robbie brought him on upstairs for his bath a little early. He had his first bath in the "big tub"!! AKA ours, haha. He liked all the extra room and just thought he was big stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment